I kissed A Girl

What i kissed a girl? This is information about i kissed a girl.
I kissed A Girl:”I Kissed A Girl” song is a pop singer Katy Perry, written by Perry, Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Cathy Dennis. It was prepared by Dr. Luke Perry in 2008, the album One of the boys. Perry said that the song “Beauty of Magic Woman.
Released as a single album, “I Kissed A Girl” was a commercial success. He led the Billboard Hot 100 chart for seven consecutive weeks, becoming the 1000 chart-cylinder Rock era.  The song has since become a major worldwide hit, and together with the United States, it topped the charts in more than 30 countries, including Australia, Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
“I Kissed A Girl” was conducted and rated at 51 th Grammy Awards (the Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal performance). He was also nominated for “Best Song” award at the 2009 Kids’ Choice.
Inspiration and lyriks
Perry said that “I Kissed A Girl” is simply a way for me it seems harsh and cold, I think that worked. ” She says:
“Everyone has a song and relate it to their situation, they can see it however they want to see him. I love, hate, for me it was about a girl. When we are young, we’re very touchy-Feely. We have a dream party sing-a-longs, we make up dances in my pajamas. We have a lot more in an intimate friendship than guys can be. This is not just flawed, but sweet, that’s a song about .. “.
The song was based on Scarlett Johansson .
Perry also said that the song was inspired by a particular person,
“This song was inspired by the friendship I have with a girl when I was 15, but I did not kiss her. I was completely obsessed by it. She was beautiful – porcelain skin, perfect lips – and I still talk to her, but I never told her a song about it.
The video for this song was released on May 16, 2008 on a personal site and Perry on MySpace. Video director Kinga Burza and features of the Moulin Rouge and burlesque-type setting with scenes of Perry, along with many other richly dressed women dance song. At the end of the video, she wakes up next to the male companion called Derek (DJ Skeet Skeet). Despite the song title, no description of same-sex kiss. Katie features of its real-life friend and DJ, Mia Moretti, cat Markus Molinari Bell and then unknown Ke $ ha’s music video .
Video made his television debut on June 12 on TRL with the visit and interview with Perry in a variety show. On June 24, 2008 he became number 1 on TRL. Videos received high rotation on the channel’s music video, as well as on the channel VH1. It debuted at # 20 on VH1 VH1′s Top 20 Video Countdown on June 28, 2008. On June 30, 2008 premiere of the video on MTV Latin America. On July 6, 2008, it rose to # 4 on VH1 VH1′s Top 20 Video Countdown. Video received five nominations for the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards, including Best Female Video and Best New Artist. “This video was more than 25 million views on YouTube. Due to the popularity of video and song around the world, there are videos on YouTube, which imitate and parody song.